Nectarine & Raspberry Jam Recipe
Number of servingsSeveral
Le Parfait Jam Jars
- Wash and remove the stones from the nectarines. Weigh out 400g of the stoneless nectarines and chop them into pieces.
- Wash the lime and slice it into rounds, removing the pips.
- Add ½ glass of water to the sugar in your preserving pan and bring it to the boil, then add the nectarines, raspberries, lime and a ½ teaspoon of grated nutmeg. Leave it to cook for 7 minutes.
- Check its progress by pouring a few drops onto a cold plate and tilting it. The preserve should very slowly trickle down.
- Skim off the scum, then decant the preserve into jars immediately.