Navarin of lamb Recipe
Heat treatment time
Number of servings6 to 8
- Peel and deseed the tomatoes. Cut them into small cubes. Chop the lamb into large cubes. Chop the garlic.
- Crumble the stock cubes into 75 cl of boiling water.
- Brown the cubes of lamb in a little olive oil.
- When the lamb is golden, add the chopped onion. Wait 2 minutes. Cook over gentle heat, sprinkle with flour and stir for 2 minutes.
- Add the white wine, bouquet garni, cubed tomatoes, chopped garlic, stock, salt and pepper. Simmer gently for 30 minutes.
- Fill the Le Parfait Super or Familia Wiss terrines up to 2 cm from the edge. Close and immediately proceed with heat treatment for 1 1/2 hours at 100°C. Your navarin of lamb in a jar is ready!