Mushroom / leek risotto Recipe
Heat treatment time
Number of servings4 to 6
2 Le Parfait Super Terrine 350
- Heat the stock.
- Wash and chop the leek into rounds.
- Wash and chop the mushrooms into rounds. Slice the onions.
- In a pan, fry the onions, leeks and mushrooms at medium/high heat for a few minutes, until lightly browned.
- Add the rice until it becomes translucent. Add the wine and cook until completely absorbed.
- Little by little, add the stock, stirring continually, at medium heat for 15 minutes. The rice should still be a little hard (it will finish cooking during the heat treatment).
- Add salt, pepper and Espelette Pepper according to taste.
- Place the risotto in the terrines, filling up to 2cm from the rim. Add around one ladle of stock.
- Close the terrines with their seals and carry out the heat treatment for 1.5 hours at 100°C.
Recipe by Appetia for Le Parfait.