Moroccan carrot pickles Recipe
Number of servingsSeveral
- First, let’s read the how to guideto learn everything about fermentation!
- Prepare the brine by mixing 600ml of chlorine-free water with 18g of coarse grey sea salt until the salt dissolves. (That’s 30% of salt in proportion to the water)
- Cut the carrots into sticks. Peel and finely slice the shallot.
- Fill the Le Parfait Super Jar and add the spices.
- Cover with brine.
- Close tightly and keep at room temperature for 1 week to start the fermentation process. Then ideally store at about 15°C. Consume after 2 weeks.