Mango and banana compote Recipe
Heat treatment time
Number of servings1 Le Parfait Super 125ml Terrine Jar
This recipe is recommended for your child from 12 months.
- Peel and cube the mango and banana. Weigh out 90g each of mango and banana.
- Cook the cubes of mango and banana until they are able to be easily mashed (in a steamer, in the microwave, etc.).
- Once cooked, reserve the cooking juices. It will help you to adjust the texture of the compote.
- Blend the mango and banana cubes. You should achieve a smooth, homogeneous paste. If the texture seems to be too thick, add the cooking juices and blend/mash the fruit again.
- Immediately fill the terrine jar up to 2cm from the brim. Seal, and heat-treat the jars for 45 minutes at 100°C.