Honey pork ribs Recipe
Heat treatment time
- 1 kg of pork ribs
- 20 cl of ketchup
- 4 tbsp. of honey
- 2 tbsp. of soya sauce
- 2 tbsp. of powdered ginger
- The juice of 1 lemon
Number of servings4 servings
- Cut the meat between the bones and mix the rest of the ingredients together to make a marinade.
- Put the meat on a platter that has been coated with the marinade. Coat the top of the meat with the marinade and leave aside for 1/2 to 2 hours.
- Put the platter in the oven for 15 minutes at 180°C. Turn over the pieces of meat and cover them with the remaining sauce. Bake for another 15 minutes at 180°C.
- Fill your Le Parfait Super jars with the meat, cover with the sauce up to 2 cm from the top. Seal and proceed immediately to the heat treatment for 75 minutes at 100°C.
You may eat this dish cold, reheat it in the oven, or grill it.