Green Bean Curry Recipe
Number of servings12 servings
3 x Le Parfait Super Jars 0.5L
- Top and tail the beans and cut into bite-size lengths approx. 3cm.
- Simply spoon the paste into a large, non-stick frying pan and add the vegetables, coconut milk and water.
- Cook over a medium heat for approx. 5 minutes.
- Taste and adjust the seasoning if necessary with salt and more chilli if you like it hot.
- Spoon the curry into warm, sterilised 500ml or 1 litre jars, leaving 2.5cm headroom, fasten the lids and process for 30 minutes at 100°C (212°F)
From The Gentle Art of Preserving by Katie and Giancarlo Caldesi (Kyle Books: £25)
Photo credit- Chris Terry