Gazpacho in a jar Recipe
Heat treatment time
Number of servings4 servings
- Blanch the tomatoes briefly and then rinse under cold water. Remove the skin and seeds, then cut into quarters. Roughly clean and chop the peppers, onions and garlic. Peel, half and remove the seeds of the cucumber. Cut into chunks. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Place the vegetables into a large bowl, add the olive oil, chicken broth, wine vinegar, soft bread, and mix.
- Blend the mixture thoroughly, add salt and pepper and chili powder to taste.
- Fill in the Le Parfait Super jars up to 2 cm from the rim. Close and proceed immediately to the heat treatment for 45 minutes at 100°C.
- Let your Gazpacho chill in the fridge at least 1 hour before serving. The chilliest the better!