Cointreau Orange Marmalade Recipe
Number of servings4 to 6 servings
Le Parfait Jam Jars
- Peel oranges and remove the pith. Chop roughly and remove any seeds or membrane. Check to ensure you have 1.2 kg, as required.
- Wash the skins thoroughly and slice some into strips.
- Put the oranges, sugar and peel into a preserving pan. Stir and bring to the boil. Once it reaches a rolling boil, cook over a high heat, stirring constantly, for approximately 7 minutes if using jam sugar or 15-20 minutes if using regular sugar.
- Once cooked, add the Cointreau and stir in.
- Check the set by pouring a few drops onto a cold plate and tilting the plate. The jam should flow slowly.
- Skim to remove scum, if necessary.
- Immediately pour jam into Le Parfait Jam Jars. Seal tightly and turn the jars upside down.