Coconut milk red kuri squash soup Recipe
Number of servingsSeveral
- Wash and cut the red kuri squash into chunks. Mince the onion.
- In a saucepan, brown the chopped onion and the chopped red kuri squash in hot oil for a few minutes.
- Add water and cook for 20 minutes over medium heat, covered.
- Blend all ingredients with mixer, while adding the coconut milk.
- Add the curry, salt and pepper. Blend again. Season to taste.
- Fill your terrines to the level shown by the line (approx. 2 cm from the top). Close the terrines and immediately heat-treat for 45 minutes at 100°C.
Recipe by Appetia for Le Parfait.