Coconut and pineapple jam Recipe
Number of servingsSeveral
- Peel a fresh pineapple and cut into slices about 11 cm in diameter.
- Add 1.1 kg of pineapple and 4 tablespoons of grated coconut to your pot, and pour over 1 kg of gelling sugar.
- Mix and bring to a boil. Then, boil for 7 minutes if you are using gelling sugar, or 15-20 minutes with caster sugar. Continue to cook on a high flame, mixing frequently.
- Check that the mixture is cooked by using the cold plate test.
- Skim off the foam, then immediately pour into the jam jars. Close them and turn them upside down for 1 minute, then turn right side up and allow to cool.