Chocolate Spread Recipe
Number of servingsSeveral
- Bring the milk and double cream to a boil.
- Add the hazelnuts. Stir well.
- Put the finely chopped milk chocolate/dark chocolate into a bowl, pour the hot preparation on it. The chocolate will melt immediately.
- Stir well until your mixture is velvet smooth.
- Divide between sterilized jars and proceed immediately to the heat treatment, 1h30 at 100°C.
You can store these Chocolate Spread preserves 2 months in the fridge. You can replace one of the chocolates by white chocolate.
From Sébastien Guénard, chef of the restaurant Miroir, 94 rue des martyrs 75018 Paris.