Candied fruit cake Recipe
Number of servings3
3 Le Parfait Super Terrines 350
- Pre-heat the oven to 200°C.
- In a mixing bowl, briskly beat together the sugar and softened (not melted!) butter.
- Add the eggs and mix again.
- Add the flour and yeast and mix again.
- Add the candied fruit, currants and rum. Mix again.
- Grease, flour and fill the terrines halfway.
- Put the open terrines in the oven, making sure to remove the orange seal. Bake for 10 minutes at 200°C then 30 minutes at 160°C.
- Replace the seal then carry out the heat treatment at 100°C for 1.5 hours.
Recipe by Appetia for Le Parfait.