Brussels sprout soup Recipe
Heat treatment time
Number of servings6 person
- Pour the water into a large pan and add the chicken stock cube. Bring to the boil.
- Meanwhile, remove the base of the sprouts, wash them in cold water and cut them in half. Peel the pear, remove the core and cut into large cubes.
- Add the sprouts and pear to the stock, cover and leave to gently simmer 20 minutes.
- Blend the preparation to obtain a smooth soup. Season with salt and pepper.
- Fill your Le Parfait Super jars up to 2cm from the rim, close then carry out the heat treatment at 100°C for 2 hours.
- When ready to serve, when the soup is hot, add a few fried lardons, cheese and croutons.