Broccoli puree with cumin Recipe
Heat treatment time
Number of servings4 person
- Peel the potatoes and cook them in salted water, starting from cold.
- In the meantime, remove the green leaves and thick stems of the broccoli. Separate them into florets and wash them in vinegared water. Rinse and drain. Steam the broccoli until the stems are tender.
- Drain the potatoes and mash them with the steamed broccoli using a food mill.
- Add the cumin, salt and pepper.
- Fill the Le Parfait Super terrines with this broccoli puree with cumin up to 2cm from the rim then carry out the heat treatment at 100°C for 2 hours.