Bolognese sauce Recipe
Number of servings6 servings
Jars Le Parfait Super
- Finely cut and chop the onions, dice the carrots.
- Heat the sunflower oil in a saucepan and fry the carrots and onions.
- When the onions are cooked translucent add the minced meat.
- When the meat is cooked, add the 2 cans of peeled tomatoes or fresh peeled cut up tomatoes if, then the tomato concentrate and the herbs. Finally, season with salt and pepper.
- Simmer over a medium heat until it reduces and thickens.
Fill the jars immediately with the sauce 2cm below the brim. Seal tightly and proceed to the sterilization: 1 hour at 100°C.