Bolognese sauce Recipe
- 2 large onions
- 250g minced meat, 5% lean
- 3 large carrots
- 400ml cans of peeled tomatoes with juice (keep the juice) or 1.5 kg of fresh tomatoes
- 1 small can of tomato concentrate
- 3 bay leaves
- 5 cloves
- 3 tablespoons Herbs de Provence
- 2 tablespoons sunflower oil
- salt and pepper
Number of servings6 servings
Jars Le Parfait Super
- Finely cut and chop the onions, dice the carrots.
- Heat the sunflower oil in a saucepan and fry the carrots and onions.
- When the onions are cooked translucent add the minced meat.
- When the meat is cooked, add the 2 cans of peeled tomatoes or fresh peeled cut up tomatoes if, then the tomato concentrate and the herbs. Finally, season with salt and pepper.
- Simmer over a medium heat until it reduces and thickens.
Fill the jars immediately with the sauce 2cm below the brim. Seal tightly and proceed to the sterilization: 1 hour at 100°C.