Blueberry jam Recipe
Number of servingsSeeveral
1. Rinse the blueberries in cold water and remove their stems. Weigh them. Place them in the jam pot, add the sugar, mix and let sit for a few hours.
2. Bring the mixture to a boil. Then, boil for 7 minutes if you are using gelling sugar, or 15-20 minutes with caster sugar.
3. Continue to cook on a high flame, mixing frequently. Two minutes before the end, smash the blueberries a bit with a skimmer.
4. Check that the mixture is cooked by pouring a few drops on a cold plate, then tip the plate. The blueberry jam should run gently.
5. Skim off the foam, then immediately pour into the jam jars. Close them and turn them upside down for 1 minute, then turn right side up and allow to cool.