Blackberry Jam Recipe
Number of servingsSeveral
Le Parfait Jam pots or Le Parfait jam jars
- Wash the blackberries and juice the lemon.
- In a jam pan, mix together the blackberries, sugar and lemon juice.
- Put the pan on the hob to begin cooking the preserves.
- Bring to the boil. Once it reaches boiling point, if using jam sugar, count 7 minutes. If not, count 15 to 20 minutes.
- 2 minutes before it is done, crush the blackberries with a slotted spoon.
- It’s ready! Check its progress by pouring a few drops onto a cold plate and tilting it. The preserve should very slowly trickle down.
- Immediately pour the jam into the Le Parfait jam jars. Seal the jars and upturn them for 1 min, then turn them back again and leave them to cool.