Beetroot soup Recipe
Number of servings4
1. Prepare the vegetables: peel the beetroot, then cut into pieces. Do the same with the potatoes.
2. In a stockpot, place the beetroot and potatoes. Pour over 500 ml of water and add the stock cube. Bring to a boil and cook for 15 minutes.
3. Blend the soup into a smooth texture. Add the plain yogurt and walnut oil. Salt and pepper to taste.
4. Heat the soup again, but do not boil.
5. Fill your Le Parfait jars up to 2 cm from the rim. Close and immediately sterilise for 30 minutes at 100°C. Serve hot with a bit of heavy cream.