Beef broth Recipe
Heat treatment time
Number of servingsseveral
- Peel the carrots and leave them whole. Cut the ends of the fennel and celery and leave them whole.
- Cut the ends of the onion and celery and leave them whole. Cut the paleron into large pieces.
- Place the meat and bones on a plate and bake for 1 hour in the oven at 200°.
- Place everything in a pan filled with water up to the level of the food, and cook on low heat for 1 hour, taking care to skim.
- Then add the vegetables and cook for another 1 hour.
- Set the vegetables and meat aside for later, filter the broth with a cloth, then pour into a jar.
- Close the jar and sterilize for 1 hour at 100°