Apricot Jam Recipe
Number of servingsSeveral
- Choose very ripe apricots. Wash, remove the stones and cut into quarters. Weigh out 1.2 kg.
- Squeeze the juice of the lemon.
- Put the apricots and sugar in a jam pan, stir well and leave to macerate for a few hours.
- Bring to a simmer. Cook 7 minutes (with pectin sugar) from boiling point (15-20 minutes with caster sugar).
- Cook over high heat, stir frequently.
- Skim off the foam, ladle immediately into the Le Parfait jam jars, turn the jars upside down for one minute, then flip over and allow to cool.
Tip: Check the jam is cooked by pouring a few drops on a cold plate, then tip the plate. The jam should run gently.