Apple Sauce with cinnamon Recipe
Number of servings4 to 6 servings
2 Le Parfait Super Jars 0.5L
- Clean the jars and lids with hot soapy water. Avoid any contact between the jars. Do not use metal or abrasive sponges. After cleaning, thoroughly rinse the jars and lids with hot water and let air dry.
- Peel, core and slice the apples.
- Shred the apples into small pieces and place them in a medium saucepan over medium low heat leaves.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon, then add water and cook until the apple bits become soft and mushy.
- Stir in brown sugar and mix well.
- When the apple sauce is cooked, fill Le Parfait Super 0.5 L Jars up to 2 cm from the brim and proceed immediately to the heat treatment, 40 minutes at 100°C or 212°F in a pressure cooker or 60 min in a pan.