3 winter vegetables terrine Recipe
Heat treatment time
Number of servings4 to 6
2 Le Parfait Super Terrine 350
- Cook the carrots, parsnips and spinach separately.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the eggs. Set aside.
- In a pan, heat the crushed garlic with white wine for a few minutes, before infusing the wine. Set aside.
- For each vegetable (carrot, parsnip and spinach), do this step: Mix the vegetable, heat up the purée in a pan to remove any moisture, on a high heat, stirring continually, for a few minutes, season then mix with 1/3 of the eggs and 1/3 of the wine/garlic mixture.
- Place the 3 mixtures in the terrines, alternating them, up to 2cm from the rim.
- Put the open terrines in the oven, making sure to remove the orange seal. Bake for 50 minutes at 180°C.
- Close the terrines with their seals and carry out the heat treatment for 1.5 hours at 100°C.
- Eat cold, as a starter, with a green salad!
Recipe by Appetia for Le Parfait.