Recipe Raspberry jam
IngredientsNumber of persons: Several
- Sort the raspberries, removing any fruit that is too advanced. avoid rinsing them to preserve their scent.
- Place them in the jam basin with 15 cl of water and crush them roughly using a slotted spoon over low heat for 5 minutes.
- Add the lemon juice, the sugar, the 6 teaspoons of vanilla powder and mix.
- Bring to a boil. From this moment, count the cooking time: 7 minutes with gelling sugar, otherwise 15 to 20 minutes with caster sugar.
- Keep the heat high and stir often. Check the cooking by pouring a few drops onto a cold plate then tilting the plate. The raspberry jam should flow slowly.
- Skim then immediately place them in jars, close them and turn them over for 1 minute, then put them back upright to let them cool.