Recipe Canned Beef Stew
Heat treatment time:
IngredientsNumber of persons: 6 servings
- Slice the meat into small identical cubes. peel and cut the carrots into slices. peel and make small cubes with the celeriac. slice the small onions. peel the garlic cloves. Wash and cut the orange into slices.
- In a casserole dish, brown the meat in a little oil for a few minutes then reserve it in a hot dish.
- In the same casserole dish, brown the onions, add the meat cubes again, add the bottle of red wine, the carrots, the celery, the whole garlic cloves, the bouquet garni and the orange slices. Salt and pepper.
- Bring to the boil then simmer at a low boil for 15 minutes.
- Fill your Le Parfait Super jars with this beef recipe up to 2 cm from the rim and proceed immediately to the heat treatment for 2 hours at 100°C.