Recipe Canned beef stew
Heat treatment time:
IngredientsNumber of persons: 6-8 servings
- Cut the meat into large cubes.
- Peel the onions and shallots then slice them. peel and cut the carrots into slices.
- Melt the butter in a large casserole dish and brown the smoked bacon, then add the meat, onions, shallots, carrots and garlic cloves.
- Let it brown a little while turning the meat cubes. Add the wine and bouquet garni. Add salt and pepper.
- Close the casserole and cook for 2 hours over low heat.
- Distribute the preparation in the Le Parfait Super or Familia Wiss terrines up to 2 cm from the edge. Close and immediately heat treat for 1 hour 30 minutes at 100°C.