Recipe Apricot-raspberry jam with almonds
IngredientsNumber of persons: Several
- Make a syrup with the sugar and water.
- Pit and cut the apricots in half. Rinse the raspberries. scald the almonds and soak them in cold water, then remove the skin.
- Once the syrup is well liquid, gently immerse the apricots, then the raspberries and almonds. When everything is integrated, let cook for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Remove the remaining fruit and let the syrup thicken for 30 to 45 minutes. Mix the fruit. When the syrup is thick, add the fruit mixture and bring to the boil for 1 or 2 minutes.
- Check the cooking by pouring a few drops onto a cold plate then tilting the plate. The jam should flow slowly.
- Fill the jars to the top, screw on the cap and immediately invert the jars for 1 min, then place them right side up to let them cool completely.