Orange tea jelly Recipe
Number of servingsseveral people
- Brew the tea in 80 cl of boiled water for 15 minutes.
- At the same time, squeeze the oranges to make 40 cl of juice and cut up some of the peel.
- Blanch the peel in boiling water for 5 minutes, remove and strain.
- Put the tea, the orange juice, the peel and the sugar into a jam pot and mix.
- Bring to a boil. Cooking time from boil: 7 minutes, stirring continuously.
- Check if ready by pouring a few drops onto a cold plate and tipping the plate. The jam should trickle slowly down it.
- Skim and immediately fill the jars, seal and turn upside down for 1 minute, then turn them back over and leave to cool.