Olive, ham & gruyere cake Recipe
Heat treatment time
Number of servingsSeveral
3 Le Parfait Super Jars 350
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs with flour and baking powder. Add olive oil and milk as you go, blending well.
- Then add the grated gruyere cheese, the chopped ham, chopped olives and the herbes de Provence. Season with salt and pepper. Blend well.
- Butter the terrines and fill them halfway (the cake will rise while baking!).
- Bake for 30 minutes at 180°C, leaving the terrines open and taking care not to put the rubber rings in the oven!
- As soon as possible, taking care not to burn yourself, lay out the rubber rings, close the terrines and immediately proceed with the heat treatment for 1 hour at 100°C.
Recipe by Appetia for Le Parfait.