Lentil dahl Recipe
Number of servingsSeveral
- Cook the rice.
- Wash, peel and cut the carrots into small chunks. Peel and mince the garlic and onion.
- In a saucepan, sauté the garlic, onion and carrots over a high heat for a few minutes.
- Add the spices, lentils, water, coconut milk and tomato coulis. Cook for 20 minutes over medium/low heat, covered. Stir regularly. Add water if necessary.
- Add rice to the mixture. Season with salt and pepper and stir. Taste and adjust seasoning as necessary.
- Fill your terrines to the level shown by the line (approx. 2 cm from the top). Close the terrines and immediately proceed with the heat treatment for 1 hour at 100°C.
Recipe by Appetia for Le Parfait.