Lamb stew and spring vegetables Recipe
Heat treatment time
Number of servings4-6
- Sautée the lamb, cut into large cubes, in a bit of oil. When the lamb is browned, dust with the dehydrated veal stock and pour in the white wine. Then, add the bouquet garni of herbs and the cumin. Salt and pepper to taste. Cover and cook for 15 minutes on low heat.
- Cook the carrots in a small amount of water with the sugar and butter. Add the turnips, then add the onions. Cook for around 15 minutes.
- Blanch the asparagus and beans for 4 minutes in salted boiling water, then set aside.
- Mix the spring vegetables, asparagus and beans together, then add the pieces of lamp.
- Fill the Le Parfait Super or Le Parfait Familia Wiss terrines up to 2 cm from the rim. Close and sterilise immediately for 2 hours at 100°C.