Cold Courgette and fresh mint soup Recipe
Heat treatment time
Number of servings4 servings
- Wash well and dice the courgettes. Peel and slice the garlic and shallots. Wash the mint leaves.
- In a saucepan, over medium-low heat, cook the sliced garlic and shallots in the olive oil until they begin to soften without taking on any colour. Then add the courgettes and the vegetables stock. Simmer, stirring regularly, for 20 minutes.
- Puree the soup in a blender to the desired consistency.
- Fill the jars up up to the mark, about 2 cm from the top of the jar. Close and proceed immediately to the heat treatment, 30 minutes in the pressure cooker.
- Place the soup in the freezer for at least 1 hour before serving.