Christmas Pudding Recipe
Number of servings4 servings
Le Parfait Super Terrines 500
- Overnight, soak all the dried fruits with the Brandy.
- The next day, mix the soaked fruits with all the other ingredients.
- Wash your 500 Super Terrines and allow them to air dry.
- Cut 4 circles of greaseproof paper and place at the bottom of each 500 super terrine. It will be easier to turn out.
- Pour the mixture into your 4 terrines. Do not exceed the max mark on the jar, 2 cm below the rim. Seal.
- Sterilise for 4 hours and store.
On the day: reheat for at least 1 hour in bain-marie, turn out (first use a thin knife to go around the edge of the pudding to help ease out of the jar), flame with brandy and enjoy.
A beautiful gift for someone who does not have time to make their own Christmas pudding!