Autumn is a favourite of us because it is a time to savour and preserve the simplest pleasure of life. Like stepping on crunchy leaves, enjoying long walks in colourful woods looking for chestnuts and mushrooms, misty fall mornings and comfy nights in. Here is a little 101 course on how to do Autumn!
For rainy days nothing better than planning a cosy day in :
- light up some candles (why not in jars for a warm atmosphere)
- Get ready for harvesting season by refreshing your preserving skills! We made nice tutos and videos :
How to make your own preserves?
How to make your own jams?
- put your apron on and make some syrups and sauces that will spice up your warm drinks and pastries. Try this Pear in a vanilla syrup Recipe.
For comfy nights with your family we recommend soups! They are so simple to make, yet so delicious and perfect to drink in a bowl while snuggling on the couch with your loved ones! Save your time for happy moments with this recipes:
- A Pumpkin and lemongrass soup, just the name scream autumn right?
- And if you Need to comfort the little carnivores : try this Cabbage and Bacon soup ! Ready before you can say MIAM !
After all, Fall is the harvesting season, so let’s preserve our favourites vegetables and fruits ! YAY, what a great time to be a preserver !